BARRIE WELDING & MACHINE (1974) LTD
Turn to Barrie Welding & Machine (1974) Ltd for all your machining and fabricating needs. Serving North America as a true custom jobbing shop, our machinists, welders, electricians, millwrights, robotics, technicians, PLC programmers, and designers strive to bring you the best quality services. Our 250,000-square-foot-facility houses some of the most diverse machining and fabricating equipment to virtually meet all your manufacturing needs. From the production of new parts, to repairing existing equipment, to complete turn-key custom automated systems, we can do it all. Our hard work and innovation focus on bringing you the components and services that are critical to your business, all in a timely manner. For more information about our services or to discuss your requirements, contact us today .
LEADERS IN OUR TRADE
Barrie Welding & Machine has become a leader in the marketplace by leveraging our experience in welding, fabrication, machining, press repair, and automation. We offer a diverse array of services and our staff of over 230 skilled tradespeople act as problem solvers in every task they encounter. With the size of our facility, the expertise of our staff, and our commitment to quality, we truly believe we offer services unparalleled in the industry.
For decades, we have been working hard to bring together the equipment and expertise to become one of the most complete jobbing shops in the field. Today we offer more services under one roof than any of our competitors, including:
- A full spectrum of conventional and CNC machines that can be applied to both large and small precision machining projects
- Fully equipped CWB and TSSA certified fabrication/weld shop with years of experience in most industries
- Custom automated solutions engineered to suit your specific needs
- Full support through all project phases from design through to installation
- Complete stamping press repair and rebuilds, including but not limited to hydraulic systems, electrical control systems, preventative maintenance, and on-site assessment
- Experience with most generation types including nuclear, hydro, wind, and solar
- Services include manufacture of components, repairs to existing equipment, and provision of automated manufacturing/processing equipment