QUALITY PRESS TECHNOLOGIES
Barrie Welding & Machine (1974) Ltd offers maintenance, repair, and retrofitting services for most stamping press types. Added to this, we also design and build custom coil handling equipment and quick change die transfer systems to suit your specific needs. Our team of skilled technicians are fully equipped with mobile repair units for more local work, and will attend your facility to troubleshoot issues and effect repairs.
For more information about our various press technology services in North America, contact us today .
MILLWRIGHTING AND PRESS REBUILDING
Our millwright services include fully equipped on-site local service calls. Each mobile team is outfitted with all the tools necessary to perform work within your facility in a safe and expeditious manner. For large rebuilds, we make use of our fully functional repair facility located in Barrie, Ontario. From complete retrofits, to small repairs, we offer the following millwrighting and press rebuilding services:
- Preventative maintenance and onsite assessment
- Retrofits of brakes and clutches
- Rebuilding components from rams and bull-gears to gibs and bushings
- Custom hydraulic nuts for tie-rod preloading
- Electrical control systems and safety upgrades
- Hydraulic and lubrication systems
- Machine moving and installations
- Heavy forklifts complete with hydraulic boom attachments
- Fully outfitted tool trucks for onsite projects
- In-house repair facility for major overhauls, complete with overhead cranes with capacities up to 100 tons