BWM Millwrighting & Press Rebuilding
- Complete rebuilds from the ground up.
- Retrofits on brakes and clutches
- Rebuild components from rams and bull-gears to gibs and bushings
- Electrical control systems
- Hydraulic systems
- Custom hydraulic nuts and lube systems
- Fully equipped onsite service calls and millwright services
- Heavy forklifts with hydraulic boom attachments
- Fully serviced tool trucks
- Machine moving and installations
- Preventative maintenance and onsite assessment
- In house service for machines with up to 100 ton cranes
Quick Die Change and Die Transfer Equipment
- Design, construction and installation of die-transfer equipment such as powered or manual rolling bolsters and clamping systems
- Extensive experience with custom built rolling die carts
- Extension arms, roller sets and die push-pull devices.
Coil Handling Equipment
- Full range of custom feeders, cradle and stand-alone straighteners, uncoilers, and threading tables built to customer requirements
- Servo roll feeders are available as “stand alone” units or because of their modular design, are easily integrated into a full featured, space saving coil handling line.
- Constant mesh gearing for driving upper and lower feed rolls and pilot releases are standard features
- Our line of heavy duty uncoilers are supplied with hydraulic, wedge type, mandrel expansion as standard