BWM Machining Services
Our fully qualified and skilled staff are able to meet your needs from the smallest drill job to our 86 ½” diameter X 492” between centers dual carriage lathe
- ISO 9001 certified, to be level 2015 compliant this year
- Full spectrum of conventional and CNC machines for large and small precision machining
- Large boring, turning, milling and Blanchard grinding machines
- Refer to our enviable Equipment List for more details
- 100+ overhead cranes in excess of 100 tons
- Calibrated measuring equipment with full digitizing capabilities
CNC Machine Shop
With 40+ CNC Lathes and Mills on site no job is too big for our CNC department.
- Part sizes up to 34’ long x 15’ tall vertical travels 1 setup on our largest mill
- Our largest CNC lathe will handle parts of 63 ½” diameter x 512” between centers
- *Newest Addition* - a vertical boring mill that will service 26’ diameter X 15’ tall with turning and live milling.
CNC Parts Production
The proficiency of our CNC Parts production will ensure that your production orders are fulfilled to your standards
- Several automated processes with our own tool making and regrinding capabilities achieve excellence in a timely manner
- Quality inspections are part of our routine
Conventional Machine Shop
Our Conventional Machine Shop is a core service that has met the needs of our customers for more than 70 years.
- Over 60 mills and lathes of varying sizes service a vast range of job types
- Low volume part production
- Repairs to a multitude of machine components
- Emergency repairs are one of our specialties
- Evening shifts provides the extra effort and time needed to complete your job quickly